Feb 25, 2010
SL Residents will appreciate new user interface and capabilities. Here are the highlights:
• Shared Media makes sharing standard web-based media and content in Second Life
easy enabling content creators to make more compelling, interactive experiences.
• Browser-like navigation bar includes familiar forward and back buttons,
the ability to save favorites, and review your teleport history.
• Sliding right-hand panel surfaces the most frequently used features and makes
managing your profile, contacts, groups, landmarks, inventory, and outfits easy.
• Improved search makes it easy to find places to explore or shop and people to meet.
• Comprehensive online help system integrated throughout.
Some residents think the new viewer is more faster than the other ones...What do you think?
Try it clicking here.